October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month. This is the month where the WORLD celebrates the life of each person with Down Syndrome...because we are more alike than different. For Parents who have a child with Down Syndrome...You are part of the "Lucky Few"
4.2-ounce, 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
i really love who you really are - Down Syndrome Awareness Shirt
- Turn garment "Inside-Out" before washing.
- Wash in cold or warm water.
- Set your "Spin Cycle" to "Gentle" or equivalent.
- Do not use bleach or color-safe bleach.
- Do not use liquid fabric softener in the wash cycle.
- Tumble dry LOW or Air Dry for best results.
- Do not iron garment without covering image with a Non-stick parchment sheet.